Arnold & Son
TBRReference# 1ARAP.W01A.C120PManufacturer's retail price: $31,400.00Compare
- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 44mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture calibre A&S6008
- Function: retrograde date
- Power Reserve: approximately 50 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: silvery-white and silvery opaline dial
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched brown alligator
The TBR is the first automatic movement with an integrated true beat system to be developed, designed and manufactured entirely at Arnold & Son's workshops in La Chaux-de-Fonds.
Its pure, timeless design takes its inspiration from the later instrument-style chronometers produced by John Roger Arnold. These answered the call for timepieces rugged and reliable enough to withstand the hardships of life on the high seas combined with the down-to-the-second precision needed by marine navigators to determine longitude.