A. Lange & Söhne has unveiled two versions of the Saxonia Automatic that feature a new terra-brown dial. They are the first members of the Saxonia family to feature this rich hue.
Both elegant self-winding models have 38.5mm cases, which are available in either rose or white gold. Color-coordinated, hand-stitched alligator leather straps in red brown and dark brown emphasize the graceful overall personality of these watches. The solid-gold hands and hour markers match the case colors and underscore their prominent design.
The Lange L086.1 self-winding caliber, merely 3.7mm high, beats inside these models. It has a maximum power reserve of 72 hours and features brand-typical quality hallmarks such as the balance cock with free-hand decorative engraving. A central rotor suspended in ball bearings and a platinum centrifugal mass is among the assets of the manufactory-made movement.
As all other Lange models, the Saxonia Automatic is assembled a second time, after the individual caliber components have been lavishly decorated and polished by hand. This makes each Saxonia Automatic a one-of-a-kind work of art.
This new version of the Saxonia Automatic comes in white or rose gold.
Saxonia AutomaticTechnical Specifications
– Lange manufacture self-winding caliber L086.1
– Crafted to the most exacting Lange quality standards, decorated and assembled by hand
– Precision-adjusted in five positions
– Plates and bridges made of untreated German silver
– Balance cock engraved by hand
– 72 hours power reserve when fully wound
– Time display with hours and minutes, subsidiary seconds with stop seconds
380.042 rose gold
380.044 white gold