Tourbillon 24 Secondes Edition HistoriqueReference# P325NEWCompare
- Limited Edition: 11 pieces
- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 44mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture movement GF01
- Function: inclined tourbillon, power reserve
- Power Reserve: approximately 72 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: silvered with anthracite sector engraved with brand philosophy
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-sewn alligator leather
Greubel Forsey celebrates the Tourbillon 24 Secondes Asymétrique by releasing a specifically dedicated Edition Historique. This closes the Tourbillon 24 Secondes Asymétrique collection, whose models have been produced at an average rate of 18 pieces per year since 2007.
For this timepiece, the architecture of the dial was entirely reinterpreted and redesigned with a 3D engraved text that reveals the Greubel Forsey philosophy. The sectoral seconds and power reserve displays have also been redesigned. These two display systems have never before been featured in a Tourbillon 24 Secondes timepiece.
The Asymétrique was the model that made it possible to incorporate the Tourbillon 24 Secondes – Greubel Forsey’s third Fundamental Invention, visible at 8 o’clock – into a timepiece for the first time. This then paved the way for the Contemporain and Vision versions. The latter model played an important role in the history of Greubel Forsey as it was awarded the Grand Prix de l’Aiguille d’Or in 2015. This is one of the reasons for this tribute.