Classic VivaldiReference# 6902-125/VIVManufacturer's retail price: $105,000.00Compare
- Limited Edition: 99 pieces
- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 45mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber UN-690
- Function: date, plays the melody to Vivaldi's "Violin Concerto in E" on demand
- Power Reserve: approximately 48 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: rotating music box mechanism
- Strap/Bracelet: leather
Ulysse Nardin delighted high horology enthusiasts in 2013 with the introduction of "Stranger." A marvel timepiece, it married movement and design with music, playing a rendition of "Strangers in the Night."
In its second release, the in-house developed, self-winding, musical mechanical watch performs the Vivaldi melody, "Violin Concerto in E." Best known for his violin concertos, "Four Seasons," famed Baroque composer Vivaldi's brilliance is bestowed on this limited edition of 99 pieces crafted from 18-karat rose gold. This new timepiece is a symbol of the harmonious melding of tradition and technology.