SaguaroReference# SP0466-P2018NEWManufacturer's retail price: $18,400.00Compare
- Case: stainless steel with black DLC
- Size: 46mm
- Movement: automatic winding maufacture caliber 13BA01
- Function: big date, chronograph, scales for tachymeter and pulsometer
- Power Reserve: approximately 42 hours
- Water Resistance: 300m
- Dial: black carbon fiber, mother-of-pearl subdials
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: rubber
The styling of the 46mm Sportster Saguaro Chronograph recalls the advanced chronograph watch designs produced by Bovet in the Art Deco era.
The Saguaro self-winding chronograph watch is unusual in having the buttons at the top of the case at 11 and 1 on either side of the crown and bow. It makes the chronograph easier to use and provides a pleasing symmetry to the watch. The movement, visible through a sapphire transparent back, bears the characteristic Sportster Côtes de Genève decoration.
The Saguaro Chronograph is Bovet’s classic Sportster configuration of three subdials: hours and minutes counters with running seconds. The large date, Art Deco numerals, the tachometer and pulsometer scales demonstrate that functionality need not compromise stylishness. Water-resistant to 300 meters, certified by Chronofiable, with a rubberized and water-proof strap, the Saguaro will bring style to water-sports practicing and a sport-chic feeling.