Royal Oak Concept GMT TourbillonReference# 26580IO.OO.D010CA.01Compare
- Case: titanium with white ceramic bezel
- Size: 44mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture calibre 2930
- Function: dual time/GMT, tourbillon
- Power Reserve: approximately 237 hours
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Dial: openworked
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: Royal Oak hands with luminous coating
- Strap/Bracelet: rubber
The Concept GMT Tourbillon reinterprets the Royal Oak shape within a dial-free futuristic architecture. Designed to maintain impeccable precision thanks to its tourbillon, the in-house movement (calibre 2930) beating at its heart reveals several other horological feats.
Its titanium case is topped with a white-ceramic bezel and has a matching screw-down crown and pushpiece. Along with a tourbillon, the openworked dial includes indicators for a second time zone and the crown position. An hourglass-shaped, white-ceramic bridge divides the dial and contrasts against the movement’s black, anodized-aluminum bridge.