Rotonde de Cartier Grande ComplicationReference# W1556251Compare
- Case: platinum
- Size: 45mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber 9406 MC
- Function: minute repeater, perpetual calendar, flying tourbillon
- Power Reserve: approximately 50 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: openworked
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather
The Rotonde de Cartier Grande Complication watch is an incredible feat of watchmaking. 578 components, five years of development, 15 weeks of production at the manufacture, 10 weeks of decorating and finishing and five weeks of assembly.
Its self-winding mechanical movement (just 5.49mm thick) brings together three of the most prestigious fine watchmaking complications: a perpetual calendar, minute repeater and a flying tourbillon.
Of all Cartier watchmaking creations, this timepiece is the most complex. Equipped with the self-winding caliber 9406 MC, this "Poinçon de Genève"-certified timepiece combines the elegance of a platinum case with the excellence of an extra-flat skeleton movement.