Overseas Ultra-Thin Perpetual CalendarReference# 4300V/120G-B102Manufacturer's retail price: $96,500.00Compare
- Case: 18-karat white gold
- Size: 41.5mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber 1120 QP
- Function: moon phase, perpetual calendar
- Power Reserve: approximately 40 hours
- Water Resistance: 50m
- Dial: translucent gray-lacquered
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous
- Strap/Bracelet: comes with an 18-karat white gold bracelet, a dark gray alligator leather strap, and a black rubber strap
Vacheron Constantin is reinventing one of its iconic collections, Overseas. Created in a spirit of casual elegance and practicality, five new models (12 references) equipped with manufacture movements - including three new calibers - embody the new generation of self-winding timepieces inspired by the spirit of travel.
All models, whether in steel or gold, from the simplest to the most complicated, bear the Hallmark of Geneva and are fitted with easily interchangeable bracelets/straps, a guarantee of comfort anywhere in the world. Alongside watches featuring simple displays (hours, minutes, seconds, with or without date), the collection also comprises chronographs and ultra-thin timepieces.