- Case: 18-karat white gold, diamond bezel
- Size: 32.74 x 28.59mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber 5205
- Power Reserve: approximately 49 hours
- Water Resistance: 20m
- Dial: 18-karat white gold, diamonds, onyx
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: large square-scale alligator
This new graphic women's design featuring diamonds and onyx interlaced in a hypnotic relief is revealed as a bold expression of precision craft. Classic techniques are abstracted to new effect: the Millenary's zebra-like stripes come to life in brilliant-cut diamonds and velvet-black onyx.
The design is all the more remarkable because the balance wheel and bridge are an integral part of the decoration: a technical challenge that reminds us how Audemars Piguet's gem-setters and horological engineers work side-by-side, developing an unparalleled understanding of related crafts.