Marine TourbillonReference# 1283-181/EONEWManufacturer's retail price: $27,900.00Compare
- Case: stainless steel
- Size: 43mm
- Movement: automatic manufacture caliber UN-128
- Function: chronometer movement, flying tourbillon, power reserve
- Power Reserve: approximately 60 hours
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Dial: white grand feu enamel
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather
The marine world has been an integral part of Ulysse Nardin’s history since 1846, when a young Ulysse Nardin created the first coveted marine deck chronometers. These precision navigational instruments, prized by mariners and navies the world over, were valued for their accuracy at a time when even a few seconds’ difference could mean life or death, success or failure.
These early timepieces were the precursors of the Ulysse Nardin Marine collections to come, like this exquisite Marine Tourbillon. In one magnificent timekeeping instrument, the Marine Tourbillon unites the three fundamentals so essential to Ulysse Nardin’s identity: in-house production, technical avant-garde and rare artistry.