Malte TourbillonReference# 30130/000R-B289Manufacturer's retail price: $160,000.00Compare
- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 38 x 48.2mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber 2795, Hallmark of Geneva certified
- Function: tourbillon
- Power Reserve: approximately 45 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: slate, sandblasted finish
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: Mississippiensis alligator leather
Embodying a fascinating blend of aesthetic restraint and distinctive personality, the Malte collection by Vacheron Constantin interprets its iconic tonneau shape through a range of contemporary variations.
Its stylish appearance is accentuated by a finely sand-blasted slate-colored dial punctuated by 11 baton-shaped hour-markers and one Roman numeral made of rose gold. At 6 o’clock, the Maltese cross-shaped tourbillon carriage asserts its character and reveals the exceptional level of finishing performed on each of the movement components.