Malte Tourbillon OpenworkedReference# 30135/000R-8973Manufacturer's retail price: $199,000.00Compare
- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 38 x 48.2mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber 2790 SQ
- Function: date, power reserve, tourbillon
- Power Reserve: approximately 45 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: skeleton
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: brown Mississippiensis alligator leather
In 2014, Vacheron Constantin created Caliber 2780 SQ - a barrel-shaped caliber that was also skeletonized - beating at the heart of a Malte Tourbillon Openworked in a platinum case. An accomplishment made possible by the work of virtuoso watchmakers and artisans. The collection is now joined by a Malte Tourbillon Openworked model with a rose gold case.
This new creation bearing the Hallmark of Geneva is a rare occurrence in the fine watchmaking world. Its curved 38 x 48.24mm rose gold case frames an entirely openworked and hand-engraved barrel-shaped tourbillon movements.