Harmony ChronographReference# 5300S/000R-B124Manufacturer's retail price: $69,000.00Compare
- Limited Edition: 260 pieces
- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 42 x 52mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber 3300
- Function: chronograph
- Power Reserve: approximately 65 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: silvered opaline
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched alligator
A contemporary incarnation of a 1928 Vacheron Constantin chronograph, the Harmony Chronograph clearly displays its kinship with the original model and pays it an eloquent tribute.
Its cushion-shaped case reinterprets formal artistry firmly dedicated to technical refinement, since its three-dimensional construction houses the new hand-wound Caliber 3300 developed by Vacheron Constantin. Made to celebrate the brand's 260th anniversary, this model is issued in a limited, individually numbered edition of 260.