H2 Black DLC and Rose GoldReference# 248-DG-00-GF-ABManufacturer's retail price: $160,000.00Compare
- Limited Edition: 20 pieces
- Case: black DLC-coated titanium, 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 48.8mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber
- Function: power reserve, retrograde fluid hour indicator
- Power Reserve: approximately 8 days
- Water Resistance: 50m
- Dial: openworked
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous hand and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: black alligator
Earning its place in the sphere of high-end watchmaking by turning utopia into reality, HYT is continuing its all-encompassing quest for hybridization with the H2. The perfect alliance between high-end watchmaking and fluid mechanics, the H2 was born of a vision shared by the hydro mechanical horologists and the APRP team (audemars piguet renaud et papi) overseen by Giulio Papi.
Bolstered by the enthusiastic reception to its launch in 2012, HYT is continuing its immersion in the world of haute horlogerie and pushing the limits of hydromechanics yet further with the H2. The guiding principle behind this new concept? To further integrate fluidics into mechanical watchmaking.