Geophysic Tourbillon Universal TimeReference# Q8126420Compare
- Limited Edition: 100 pieces
- Case: platinum
- Size: 43.5mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber 948
- Function: tourbillon, world time
- Power Reserve: approximately 48 hours
- Water Resistance: 50m
- Dial: blue guilloché oceans
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous
- Strap/Bracelet: blue alligator skin
Created in 1958 by Jaeger-LeCoultre in honor of the International Geophysical Year, the first Geophysic watch remains a symbol of Swiss expertise par excellence. In keeping with this tradition, the manufacture in the Vallée de Joux launched the Geophysic collection in 2015.
For the first time in its history, Jaeger-LeCoultre has introduced a flying tourbillon in a watch, allowing the time in 24 cities around the world to be read simultaneously. Available in a limited series of 100 pieces, the Geophysic Tourbillon Universal Time watch is a testament to the manufacture€s remarkable watchmaking skills expressed through the watch€s ease-of-use and operating.