Executive Moonstruck WorldtimerReference# 1062-113/01Manufacturer's retail price: $75,000.00Compare
- Limited Edition: 100 pieces
- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 46mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber UN-106
- Function: world timer, moon phase, indication of tides, indication of Sun and Moon positions in relation to Earth
- Power Reserve: approximately 50 hours
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Dial: blue with a view of Earth from the North Pole
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather
Simplicity through watchmaking eloquence: this new model remains the only watch to depict the movements of the moon and sun in relation to the Earth, as well as a map of the tides.
Our solar system is composed of a star, eight planets, 175 satellites, and billions of particles of interplanetary dust. And yet, human beings spend their whole lives alongside just two celestial bodies: the sun and the moon. Since the beginning of time, they have featured in all faiths, embodied in every symbol, and fascinated every civilization. Their path through the sky, so familiar, and their power over the tides, are the basis of the new Moonstruck Worldtimer.