Arnold & Son
DSTBReference# 1ATAW.L04A.C121WManufacturer's retail price: $51,500.00Compare
- Limited Edition: 125 pieces
- Case: 18-karat white gold
- Size: 43mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber A&S6003
- Function: dead-beat seconds
- Power Reserve: approximately 45 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: blue dial plate white lacquered dial
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched alligator
Demonstrating its rich British history and quality Swiss craftsmanship, Arnold & Son unveils a limited edition of the DSTB (Dial Side True Beat).
The automatic movement showcases the true beat seconds mechanism entirely on the dial side. Not just the hands, but also the lever, wheels and three palladium treated true beat seconds bridges are located in all their beauty on the dial side. Making the watch even more alluring is the fact that the true beat seconds lever is shaped like an anchor - paying homage to Arnold's maritime achievements.
The true beat seconds are superbly indicated via a large sapphire dial that occupies the top left portion of the dial at 11 o'clock. At the 4 o'clock position, a silvery opaline subdial indicates the hours and the minutes via blued hands. These generously proportioned, overlapping indications translate into a stunning three-dimensional dial.