Diver Le LocleReference# 3203-950Manufacturer's retail price: $9,600.00Compare
- Case: stainless steel with black rotating bezel
- Size: 42.2mm
- Movement: automatic manufacture caliber UN-320
- Function: date
- Power Reserve: approximately 48 hours
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Dial: black
- Caseback: solid, stamped with diver image
- Hands: luminous hands and marker
- Strap/Bracelet: sailcloth strap
Since 1846, when naval commanders and merchant captains the world over came looking for Ulysse Nardin’s marine and pocket chronometers, the company has been building on his winning approach of timekeeping innovation and precision. Every decade since then has seen its share of prize-winning innovative timepieces come out of the manufacture in Le Locle, Switzerland.
These mechanical timepieces provide a perpetual source of inspiration, both for collectors who appreciate their eternal beauty and continued performance, and for the watchmakers at the Swiss manufacture.
Today, the release of the Diver Le Locle timepiece celebrates this illustrious history with resolutely modern aplomb.