DB28 DigitalReference# DB28DN / SManufacturer's retail price: $115,000.00Compare
- Case: titanium
- Size: 45mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture calibre DB2144
- Function: spherical moon phase, power reserve on the back
- Power Reserve: approximately 5 days
- Dial: silver-toned guilloche, barleycorn motif
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather
Ever since the creation of De Bethune, 18th century fine watchmaking has been an inexhaustible source of inspiration for its founders, both of whom deeply admire and respect the mechanical ingenuity, the particularly refined aesthetic and the subtle elegance of French clocks from the Directory period.
The DB28 Digitale, equipped with a mechanism powering multiple display modes - digital for the jumping hours and analogue for the minutes and spherical for the moon phases - embodies a highly contemporary vision of the aesthetic of that era.
The dial adorned with a hand-guilloche barleycorn motif, together with the spherical moon and the star-studded sky, represent classical references that are arranged and executed in a manner that accentuates the modernity of the design.