Maîtres Du Temps
Chapter Three RevealReference# C3R.00.00.110Compare
- Case: 18-karat white gold
- Size: 42mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber SHC03
- Function: date, dual time/GMT, moon phase
- Power Reserve: approximately 36 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: blue sunray and Clous de Paris Guilloché
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched alligator
Independent Master Watchmakers Kari Voutilainen and Andreas Strehler have created a stunningly elegant timepiece that displays hours, minutes, seconds, date, and phase of the moon, all set on a sumptuous guilloche dial.
But that's not all, and this is where mystery, suspense and surprise come in: Voutilainen and Strehler have also kept a couple of intimate secrets in reserve, to be revealed, and perhaps even shared, at the owner's pleasure. A pusher set into the crown lowers two invisible panels in the dial to reveal two more hitherto hidden indications: a second time zone indicator (also known as a GMT) and a day/night indicator, both displayed on Maitres du Temps' signature rollers. Elegant sophistication has never looked so good.