H. Moser & Cie.
Endeavour Perpetual Calendar PurityReference# 1800-0200Manufacturer's retail price: $60,000.00Compare
- Limited Edition: 50 pieces
- Case: 18-karat white gold
- Size: 42mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber HMC 800
- Function: perpetual calendar, power reserve
- Power Reserve: approximately 7 days
- Dial: midnight blue fumé with sunburst pattern
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched black alligator with red leather lining
Complexity made simple: this is the philosophy of the H. Moser & Cie. Endeavour Perpetual Calendar – undoubtedly the purest, most ingenious and most practical perpetual calendar available. The Endeavour Perpetual Calendar Purity sees the Schaffhausen-based manufacture pursue its carefully thought-out approach which foregoes branding, focusing on the refined understatement of this model. Available in a limited edition of 50 pieces, with a new 42mm case enhanced by a dynamic, sculpted design, the Endeavour Perpetual Calendar Purity is the ultimate expression of minimalism and purity, with no logo on the dial and the simplicity of double indices. This watch radiates a timeless beauty, proving that true luxury needs no unnecessary adornment.
Related ProductsH. Moser & Cie. Endeavour Perpetual Calendar$60,000.00CompareH. Moser & Cie. Venturer Small Seconds Purity$20,500.00CompareH. Moser & Cie. Venturer Small Seconds Purity$21,500.00CompareH. Moser & Cie. Endeavour Perpetual Calendar Purity$60,000.00NEW Compare