Bell & Ross
BR 03-94 AeroGTReference# BR0394-SC/SCACompare
- Limited Edition: 500 pieces
- Case: stainless steel
- Size: 42mm
- Movement: automatic winding caliber BR-CAL.319
- Function: chronograph, date
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Dial: skeleton
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: black calfskin and ultra-resistant black synthetic fabric
Bell & Ross is firmly focusing on the motoring world, another one of its designer's favorite fields. The brand has designed the AeroGT, an avant-garde concept car and GT grand sport with bodywork as streamlined as a fighter jet. This unique car, created by the watchmaker's design studio, was not created by chance.
This spectacular vehicle adopts the major principles of Bell & Ross watches: form in response to function, a passion for mechanics and, of course, a strong aeronautic overtone. Alongside the presentation of this unique prototype, two exceptional limited edition watches with a strongly car-inspired character are being released.