Academy Tourbillon Georges Favre-JacotReference# 49.2520.4805/98.R576Manufacturer's retail price: $76,700.00Compare
- Limited Edition: 150 pieces
- Case: black ceramic
- Size: 45mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber EL Primero 4805
- Function: power reserve, tourbillon
- Power Reserve: approximately 50 hours
- Water Resistance: 50m
- Dial: openworked
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: black rubber
Absolute transparency ensuring unobstructed views of cutting-edge Zenith mechanics: the Academy Tourbillon Georges Favre-Jacot offers a futuristic take on haute horlogerie. Its powerful design and innovative materials reveal an unprecedented 'engine' - El Primero Calibre 4805 - combining two iconic complications from the manufacture: the tourbillon and a fusee and chain transmission system.
Issued in a 150-piece limited edition featuring a 45mm-diameter black ceramic case, this sophisticated watch fully reveals the contemporary architecture of its high-frequency heart.