DB25LReference# DB25LRS1V1Manufacturer's retail price: $90,000.00Compare
- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 44 mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber 2105si
- Function: spherical moon phase
- Power Reserve: approximately 6 days
- Dial: silver-toned and hand-guilloché
- Caseback: open with sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: extra-supple alligator leather
The DB25LV1 is a serious classic - an elegant blend of the state-of-the-art De Bethune 2105 hand-wound mechanical calibre and understated design, clearly demonstrating the use of traditional watchmaking metiers and allying this to new horological know how and materials.
The beautifully silvered hand-guilloché dial is a pleasure to behold with its now famous De Bethune moon phase display. The dial's 12-part radiating guilloché takes the eye directly to the raised hour ring with its elegant De Bethune roman numerals marking the hours framed by an outer minute ring.
Very pure aesthetically, this piece perfectly reflects the marriage of minds of David Zanetta and Denis Flageollet and the skilful harmony with which they blend aesthetics and technological innovation to produce unique timepieces