Your privacy is important to Cellini Jewelers. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Cellini Jewelers collects, and the ways in which Cellini Jewelers uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Cellini Jewelers may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
Using personal information
Cellini Jewelers may use your personal information to:
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Cellini Jewelers discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Cellini Jewelers may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing of your data
Cellini Jewelers will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website may contain links to other websites. Cellini Jewelers is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Cellini Jewelers
This privacy statement is based on an original template created by website-contracts.co.uk and distributed by freenetlaw.com.