Light, dark, and ready for flight, the new RM 11-02 Jet Black limited edition is poised to become travelers’ most useful, comfortable and stealth companion.
he movement at the heart of the watch the PVD-treated titanium RMAC2 ó powers functions that are essential to the lifestyle of today’s traveler: flyback chronograph, annual calendar with oversize date, 60-minute countdown timer, 24-hour totalizer, and a UTC feature for the indication of a second time zone via a red hand. A black carbon pusher at 9 o clock is used for setting the second time zone. This specially shaped and engraved pusher, as well as those placed at 2 and 5 o clock for the chronograph start/stop and reset functions, is fully in line with the highly recognizable design cues of the RM 011 collection with etched lines inspired by the pedal surfaces of racing cars.
Complementing the black timepiece are dial details essential for legibility, including a white tachymeter scale, sub-counter hands and date; and a red "88" at 8 o'clock on the dial. Housed in a tonneau-shaped tripartite case crafted entirely from NTPT carbon, the RM 11-02 Jet Black is extremely light and strong.
The 88-piece limited edition is available beginning in November at authorized Richard Mille retailers like Cellini Jewelers.
RM 11-02 Jet Black
- Dimensions: 50.00 x 42.70 x 16.15mm
- Skeletonized automatic winding movement
- Power reserve: approximately 50 hours
- Functions: hours, minutes, running seconds at 3 o'clock, oversize date, month, flyback chronograph with central seconds counter and minute countdown timer at 9 o'clock, 24-hour totalizer at 6 o'clock, and UTC function
- Rotor with variable geometry
- Water resistant to 50 meters
- Limited edition of 88 pieces in NTPT carbon, presented on a black rubber strap with black DLC titanium clasp